Thread: 2013 ez-go rxv
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2015, 11:07 PM   #6
ls1chris
Getting Wild

Default Re: 2013 ez-go rxv

lift shows up in cancun on tues or wens this week , jakes frond disk kit comes this friday. i have it GPS to 17 MPH via governor i may claw it back to that same speed after the new tires are on it. found some really cool side mirrors on jakes also (come on ties-wens order) that have LED directional in them.
after adjusting out the throttle cable pedal slack i had a backfire on the exhaust side that would happen after driving , slowing to stop and going again it would pop. adding slack back into the cable and then adjusting with the governor bracket eliminated the backfire and pushed my speed up to 23MPH and i backed the governor off to 17 MHP untill i can get home, buy a replacement governor gear and have my buddy cnc me a new of of alloy rather than the plastic stock unit.
i would like to find a decent tach, a blank gauge panel so i can swap the fuel gauge for a lighted one, swap the headlight switch for a lighted unit as well, maybe a ground speed RF speedometer as well .
i need to tear through the harnesses and find the relay for the rear tail lights, i like how when i apply the park brake and shut the cart down they stay illuminated for a minute or so and would like that with the headlights.
i'll post pics as items arrive and the tear down begins.
any ideas about the rear axle re-locator kit from EZGO?? i assume it just corrects the geometry the rear loses as it is lifted, that shows up at the dealer in playa del carmen on wensday with my unique keyd ignition also, i hope the relocator kit will work with the jakes lift.
ls1chris is offline   Reply With Quote