View Single Post
Old 01-17-2019, 08:12 AM   #9
NoleFan4Ever
MOD of all BS!

Club Car

Default Re: 2002 DS Charging way to long

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allmanac View Post
I'm sorry guys. I didn't think to look here. The order is still processing. Does Cartsunlimited or any of the other sponsors offer financing? That was the main reason why I used BU because I can finance large orders like the speed and torque upgrade. That's about the only way I can really do things more quickly and not put myself in a bind. If any of the sponsors here offer that I will cancel the order and go with one of them instead. That way I can pick and choose the upgrades.
I do not know that any of them offer that. You can sure call them and inquire. David Hicks - Revolution Golf Cars can tell you what they can or can not do. Call the # here https://www.revolutiongolfcars.com/contact

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allmanac View Post
I tried to run the cart with the charger on and it did not move in forward or reverse. So does that mean the OBC is good or might it still be bad causing the charger to not shut off properly?
No, it only means that circuit is still active. If the charger is not cutting off, there is an issue in the OBC itself. (We know the relay is not stuck as you get the delay when plugging it in and the cycle on/off there after)
NoleFan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote