View Single Post
Old 07-09-2008, 09:41 PM   #4
turbotexas
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Let's get this Pink EZ GO running right!

OK I have decided to start off with this lift kit from everythingcarts
http://www.everythingcarts.com/p-929...eel-combo.aspx
with the black rims. Sorry about no pictures, I haul heavy equipment for a living and sometimes I have to get up and go to get a load before I get everything on my "to-do" list...
I liked this option because I needed taller tires and hopefully this will save time and shipping??? I am hoping to try the tires on my Honda Odyssey also...
Do these kits do anything to the rear, or is it just the larger tire that adds the extra height to the rear? Is there a spacer that goes under the spring like the older 4x4 trucks use?

I have seen a few on here adding 12 volt battery to give them 48 volts... then they just disconnect and recharge the 36, and 12 separately??? I am guessing this saves buying a 48 volt charger???
I have seen the 400 amp controller, and states some are not for use with lift kits??? Why is this? will I be needing to buy the controller for a lift FIRST before I buy the lift and tires???
Thanks for the guidance!!!
Oh I see by the reverse switch style I have a fleet car??? which I am not sure what that means???
turbotexas is offline   Reply With Quote