View Single Post
Old 07-31-2010, 05:03 PM   #1
wjerlinger
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default EZ-Go Stretch Plans

Has anyone purchased these plans or know anyone who has? I'm interested in stretching my cart but I'm not sure I want to pay $90 just for some info. Please post if you've used or heard anything about these plans. Thanks

Here is one ad...

"Detailed plans on stretching a late model Ezgo golfcart. Step by step instructions from start to finish with detailed pictures at each step, a materials list with part numbers, all on computer printable cd. Plus cut out patterns. I guarantee these plans WILL save you a lot of time and money, (more than the cost of these plans) on just the center pod alone! I’ll show you how to modify a new or used rear cowl for the center pod, which makes for a more uniformed overall appearance. My carts are way stronger than the stock shuttles, a stronger drivers back rest, and all open storage by lifting the seat! The plans will enable you to complete the metal work in as little as 10hrs. Plans are for gas and electric 1995~2007 Ezgo TXT.

add $15.00 for shipping/handling in the continental US"

Here is another...

Step by step instructions on how to turn your Ezgo into a stretched limo six seater golf car. Detailed pictures, material list, all part numbers, and patterns, all on printable cd-r. Will show you how to do all the metal fab in as little as 10hrs. Will also show how to: center pod (way stronger than the stock Ezgo pod) create a pod for free, make the stock control cables work, throttle and brake control. I'll show you how turn your LATE model Ezgo (1996~2007) gas or electric into the ultimate limo cart for as little as $600.00 (this est. includes the cost of my plans, center pod assy, all metal, arm rests, seats, alum rockers, and more!). 30 yrs of experience in stretching golfcars! My carts are way stronger than the shuttle carts, a stronger backrest support and all open storage under drivers seat. Don't even use the stock Ezgo shuttle pod, they are junk and crack from a poorly designed mounting surface area, they have no storage capacity and most of all do not match the rear body, with little to no paint and graphics surface. All this for $75.00 plus $15.00 shiping and handling. You would spend more time just thinking about this project than my price! Thanks for your interest.

wjerlinger is offline   Reply With Quote