View Single Post
Old 12-03-2022, 09:56 PM   #13
trig123
Vintage tech
E-Z-GO

Default Re: 2003 ezgo body and cowl question

I ended up just leaving the halogen lights on this cart. I painted two bodies super white just like my 2019 Toyota TRD Sport. Quickest paint code I could find plus I like my truck color. Easy to make one look good using base coat and clear coat. Did it the old fashion way , outside where I wouldn't get over spray on my clean shop. a few bugs don't hurt nothing lol

My original plan was paint this 2007 body I had with headlights and taillights and put it on my 1995 beat up Medalist but like always I changed my mind.

I removed the body off my 2003 gas txt and put this one on it.
I painted the 2003 body same color and will put it on the Medalist , unless I change my mind again. I do have another 2003 gas cart sitting in the corner I bought this summer without engine and many other parts. I do prefer gas over sparky carts.

I just didn't want to fool with lights on an electric cart , buying and wiring a voltage reducer so I put it on my gas cart that already had the engine rebuilt.

I don't see where the headlight switch was mounted on this body but I know it was there somewhere because its still wired into the harness.
Last picture is what it looked like the day I bought it. Slow progress but I am getting there
Attached Images
File Type: jpg My new project 3.jpg (177.8 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg My new project 1.jpg (188.0 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg My new project 2.jpg (206.0 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg White cart in progress.jpg (170.5 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 2003 ezgo day I bought it.jpg (227.9 KB, 0 views)
trig123 is offline   Reply With Quote