View Single Post
Old 01-04-2021, 11:23 AM   #1
MemphisRebel82
Not Yet Wild

Default Restoration Shop Single Stage Question

Hello All. I am looking to repaint the body on my 1996 EZGO TXT cart. I have researched the forums, particularly the sticky thread on prepping the body for paint, and plan to follow it very closely with cleaning, repairing a few dings/scratches, adhesion promotor, and priming.

I have used my compressor and spray gun to paint some patio furniture, but that is about it. This will be my first time painting a golf cart. The cart is currently the original green paint color and I would like to keep it as close as I can. It looks like the Restoration Ship Speed Green (#1604) is pretty close so I was going to go with that, and like the idea of their single stages. I was specifically looking at this kit here: https://tcpglobal.com/collections/ac...p-ae1604-kit-q

I was wondering if anyone could provide advise on the acrylic enamel vs. acrylic urethane and which might be a better option? Also do you think the quart size would be enough for the cart or should I bump up and get the full gallon? Thanks for any help and advise.
MemphisRebel82 is offline   Reply With Quote