View Single Post
Old 10-23-2019, 06:13 PM   #1
chuckynorris
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Spindle replacement or upgrade?

Back story:
I took my cart to a local place for a tune up.
While there I asked them to assist the suspension. I believe they backed out done bolts which resulted in my passenger tire tie rod coming off. That was a relatively easy fix in that I just bolted it back down. But after that I thought I noticed the driver side tire was slanting inward and a few days later the spindle of that tire (after a bit of a rough ride) completely sheared off.... Which I think may have been stressed when the passenger side failed.

Help request:
I bought the cart used so I have no idea on the suspension/kit that was used... Or if it's all custom welded... But I'd like to either replace both sides spindle assembly and possible hubs or upgrade them to a thicker spindle and hub.

Anyway... There are no stamped markings on the spindle that I can see. I need to purchase a splined lug to get the hub off the rim.. So I'll do that and hopefully find some markings on the hub. But until then... Can anyone identify this spindle or recommend a similar or beefier replacement option that would fit up similarly to my setup?

Happy to send/post additional photos.
Thanks!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
chuckynorris is offline   Reply With Quote