View Single Post
Old 06-05-2019, 08:58 AM   #1
Rikk
Not Yet Wild

Default FINALLY a full KF82 manual

Short time lurker, first time poster.

I do some side work for a local cart shop. Usually only engine rebuilds because he doesn't have the time to put into them. As a result, I sometimes get an engine I've never seen before. Case in point, a 1991 Club Car with a Kawasaki KF82 engine in it. So.. Like a bunch of others, I searched and searched to try and find a manual, mainly for bolt torques, size limits and ring end gaps. Long story short, I discovered that John Deere uses the Kawasaki K series engines in quite a few of their products. So I searched Ebay, found the JD manual and then searched for the manual part number on the web. Lo and behold, I found a download site offering all 521 pages.

Here is the link to the page, if you look on the lower right side, there is a link that says "PDF", click on that and it will open the PDF in your browser and you can save it from there to your personal file stash. I just did this and had no problems or any suspicious activity. It's just a PDF.

https://archive.org/details/JohnDeer...ledEnginesCTM5

Anyway, I thought this might be a good candidate for a sticky.

Also, thanks to this site for helping me with some issues I've ran into. Great bunch of helpful folks here.

Cheers,

Rikk
Rikk is offline   Reply With Quote