View Single Post
Old 10-29-2011, 04:41 PM   #2
arcitech
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: 6x8v Precedent 2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by driver33b View Post
Hi all, I have just installed 6x8v into my 05 Precedent.

My conundrum is the break in process versus the 'charge after each use' recommendation.

I only use the cart for golf and 1 round only takes it down to 92% not anywhere near the 50% recommended.....l cannot do extra miles on the course or at home l live in supurbia!

So far l have only done 3 or 4 recharges, l was lucky enough to have the Club Championships which involved playing 2 days in a row which let me get them down a bit over the 2 days....then charging. During a normal week l play Sat., Mon., Wed. and Sat. again.....this either means leaving the cart uncharged for the day/days between which means NOT following the 'charge after each use' recommendation.

Your thoughts would be appreciated. What would you do? Thanks in advance.
I would sell the cart and use the money for rentals when I golf. Seriously, I would think that you should be fine as long as you get a full charge after each use, or even after every second use. Keeping the water topped off and taking care of general maintenance and safety items will keep you going, and the batteries should last just as long under light use, as long as you take care of them.
arcitech is offline   Reply With Quote