View Single Post
Old 07-25-2008, 11:37 AM   #4
EVLLS1
Gone Wild

Default Re: new here... also custom paint/airbrush...

thanks guys. i actually was going to pick up a golf cart TODAY from a guy in orlando.... i had it all planned out and setup to meet in JAX.... but called the guy... no answer.... emailed... no answer... to see where he wanted to meet at....

well i check craigslist again and see the cart listed THAT DAY again... with a different number..... called it... turned out the guy i had set the deal with sold it to someone else and didn't so much as tell me or anything.... which sucks.. i'm glad i didn't drive 400 miles to realize that....

i'll drive wherever though...

i'm just above macon, georgia. i appreciate the compliments =)

i've got an ez-go front piece coming from california right now to paint up. he wants it white with some blue tribal designs and his company name on there.

a cart i'm looking for does not matter the condition of the body... as it's getting painted anyway =-)

just want it mechanically in good shape.

i'd likeee to work a deal with someone today or this weekend. my wife was really disappointed from that guy on craigslist unfortunately.

any golf cart dealers around georgia/florida want to work up a deal perhaps for paint work? i dunno.. just throwing it out...

i'm looking to get more into the golf cart market though... we've done atvs but most are from the west coast and it's pretty slow getting work in from the atv guys since we're on the east coast.

if we can get off the ground more i'd love to become a vendor/site supporter here
EVLLS1 is offline   Reply With Quote