View Single Post
Old 03-22-2019, 10:52 PM   #10
BigMikey
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Precedent IQ - Beeping & Regen on downhills?

Well the little gremlin is back to doing the same thing. Took it out to play 9 Thursday and it started beeping and cutting out going down the driveway while on the brake.

Had a false hope after taking the batteries out and testing that diode.

Again for any new to reading the thread.
My 2006 48v Precedent IQ
- cuts out the go power at any pedal position once I’m going down hill. Uphill it has no issue or cutout.
- I have to release the go pedal and it will start powering again when pushed towards the floor. However I have to do this multiple times until the terrain flattens out.
- it seems to do this as the cart accelerates pass the point where motor power is driving. The best way I can explain this as your cart naturally accelerates due to gravity and slope you can feel the motor torque reduce.
— If I brake it keeps beeping even when the cart is obviously decelerating. The only thing that stops the beeping is a full stop or releasing and repressing the go pedal.

Any ideas where or what to check next?

I even checked the precharge resistor on the solenoid (240-242 ohms) while the battles were out. I wish I had a code reader to see if there are any faults that would indicate what to check next.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
BigMikey is offline   Reply With Quote