View Single Post
Old 10-31-2019, 09:34 PM   #8
Down South
Growing In Grace

Club Car

Default Re: Where is the factory Voltage Reducer on my Cart?

Thanks guys.
I've had this 30 amp reducer setting on my shelf for a couple yrs. I purchased it from one of our sponsors plus a fuse block and a ground buss.
I was waiting on my old battery pack to give up the ghost, install a new battery pack and install the new reducer.
I installed a new battery pack a few months ago and and can already see a difference in the two batteries the Aux is pulling from with my meter.

I've got everything hooked up according to many threads that I've read here. Ground from the reducer going back to B- and positive hooked up to the solenoid. So far all grounds are hooked up to my ground buss.
All the ground is complete. Everything on the reducer is wired up except the trigger wire that I will run tomorrow to the switch and hooking up the fused output to the accessories.

This I need to locate and need more detail on.
Quote:
Take the dash OFF and disconnect the reducer "T" adapter on the right side of the dash between the bucket harness and the dash harness 12-pin connectors.You can also skip this part and cut then splice together those two wires that go into the old 16v->12v reducer
Down South is offline   Reply With Quote