View Single Post
Old 03-18-2016, 11:56 PM   #1
BlueandWhiteRV
WE ARE! PENN STATE!

Club Car

Default 2003 Club Car DS Refurbish/Upgrade/ Official thread!

Some of you have already commented on different problems I've run across with my 2003 CC DS. Thank you! I bought it two years ago for $1000. Since I am finally starting on the laundry room for my wife on Monday that I have promised her for years, she is turning a blind eye towards some much needed upgrades to the CC! This thread will keep track of the things I have done to it so far and hopefully I won't have to pollute any more threads and will just ask questions as they come up. I know how much everyone loves pictures of carts that people work on. I know I do. So for those that are interested, please enjoy! This is my first cart so I'm very excited. Some of the upgrades will seem mundane to a bunch of you! You guys have some seriously impressive carts and the skill level is pretty awesome. I'm learning as I go and enjoy gaining knowledge as to how these things work. Like I mentioned earlier, a couple of you have already helped me trouble shoot some things. Since I do appreciate that, I have purchased things from a couple places. I felt guilty ordering everything from one place!
Andy
BlueandWhiteRV is offline   Reply With Quote