Thread: G2 Stereo
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2008, 10:18 PM   #7
Santa
Not Yet Wild

Yamaha

Default Re: G2 Stereo

Okay, I have new pics uploaded to my album. The roof is back, Painted white (Who the hell wanted it yellow!) ran the wires through for lights, head unit, and back up light, installed the front marine speakers made housings for the back speakers, and ordered the head unit, pioneer, msrp $130, 200 watt. (ebay $60) I don't know If I'm gonna put a cover on the receiver face because its going under the roof so the chances of it geting wet are slim. Now i just need to decide if I should spring for a sub, I was probably thinking 2 8" marine, with a 400 watt marine amp, Maybe i'll wait till I hear what I have until I decide for that! I am even going to install an antenna even though I really don't listen to the radio, just nice to have all the features work right? I really spent a lot of time thinking of where the best places to put the speakers, I figure with the way its going to be set up, I have it pretty balanced out, one in each corner, now the speakers were super cheep and now I regret going that way, but If they suck i'll just buy new ones. I also lost the freeken key, when I replaced the key switch they only sent me one key, so now I'm waiting for them to come in the mail... Any suggestions or comments are appreciated!
Santa is offline   Reply With Quote