View Single Post
Old 02-14-2012, 10:57 PM   #4
driver33b
Getting Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Almost free 12v-8v Precedent conversion

I have been meaning to post an up date for awhile after my conversion and have not got around to it.....

I followed the 'break in ' process to the letter and experienced the marked difference of the extra kick that comes with it....absolutely amazing!

The other big thing is I now get THREE rounds of golf out of one charge...the pack drops to 65% after rest after the third round. Before the conversion, the light was coming on with 2 year old 4x12v.....so now the benefit is quite handsome....the charger still only runs for about 6 to 7 hours once a week rather than three! Water usage is also minimal.

I have not changed the OBC....and the cart is a completely different cart to drive, before the conversion you didn't know what speed mode you were in, now it is always in the fast mode, no variation in performance.

I am more than happy with the cart now....back to the way it should have been! (in my opinion) 6x8v!

My only down side is the cart trailer now scraps on my driveway because of the extra weight.....minimal discomfort!
driver33b is offline   Reply With Quote