View Single Post
Old 08-21-2018, 11:06 PM   #1
anziosaint
Gone Wild

Default 1995 late year cart questions

This is my first post! so I have two questions.
#1 - I just picked up a 1995 (week 40) 48volt DS. I am replacing the micro switch in the potentiometer. (yes it has the pot-switch which I know is far inferior to the MCOR set up but this is a flip cart and I am trying to keep costs down. plus the pot looks pretty good as does the rest of the cart for the year!) ....... so. there are two spade terminals on the micro switch. One is longer than the other by a little. I cannot for the life of me remember which color wires went to which post????? I tore into the pot-switch and then it sat for awhile before I got back to it. HELP please.

#2- I have a club 2003 DS 48volt in which I had bypassed the OBC to use my smart charger. Well the smart charger is out of commission and I was wondering can I use my charger for the 1995 cart to charge the non OBC controlled cart. The old 95 cart came with a powerdrive 1 48v. charger which I know is controlled by the OBC. What happens if I hook it up to my non OBC cart and monitor it with a volt meter?

Thanks in advance guys. I only am asking here because I have been lurking in the shadows and using the forum to work on these carts. I thought it was time to get involved!
anziosaint is offline   Reply With Quote