View Single Post
Old 05-15-2018, 08:49 PM   #1
Dannysc213
Not Yet Wild

Default Shorted my EZGO and now it won’t move

I put in a battery meter and it stopped working. Was going to check it. Voltage going to it and the two wires shorted. Didn’t think anything about it I put it all back together and was gonna pull it in the garage and go on eBay and buy another. It wouldn’t move. I don’t know much about these guys. I believe it’s been rebuilt from the bottom up. Serial number on the frame and none on the body. I’m not sure as I haven’t seen a wiring diagram on for this cart. I will show it seems they would be a fuse somewhere albeit an in line fuse or car fuse or something. The only fuse I’ve seen is a car fuse inline for the headlights that looks wired aftermarket. It has one resistor on the solenoid (I think it’s the solenoid) and no diode. It’s a 2005 ezgo txt. Any thoughts or knowledge would be appreciated. I have no experience in the wiring of carts. But I am an electrician. It can’t be hard to figure. I I knew how it worked. Or had the schematic. And I hope I didn’t fry the controller... thanks guys
Dannysc213 is offline   Reply With Quote