View Single Post
Old 07-05-2013, 11:02 AM   #1
That Ford Guy
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Default 05 CC DS 48V IQ clicks but will not go

2005 DS 48v IQ. Serial# AQ0544. Curtis 1510A controller. I believe it is an ADC motor. Cart is completly stock from factory. When you press GO pedal solenoid clicks but cart will not go. Reverse buzzer does sound when switched to R. Cleaned and tightened all battery cable connections and replaced 1 batt to batt cable. Replaced white cable from controller to motor A2 as crimp on motor end of cable was bad. Batteries fully charged. 53 volts across pack, 9 volts each. Battery voltage on both terminals of solenoid, diode on solenoid checked good. Battery voltage on A1 and A2 on motor. 50 volts on pack after checking things and pressing pedal several times. Voltage across pack with GO pedal pressed fully drops to 47.8 and instanly starts to climb back up to 48.9. Returns to pack voltage when released. Soleniod appears to work. I checked across terminals with ohm meter and it makes contact when energized. Tried OBC reset, not sure what this would accomplish since I believe it only controls charger, but I tried it anyway. I performed the controller checks on the FSIP website. All that it had me check for my concern was the MCOR input to the controller it passed those steps. It said my controller was bad, which I am leaning towards. Is there a way I can tell for sure before I spend $300.00 on a new one? What should I be seeing at F1 and F2 on the motor? Thanks for any help you can give.
That Ford Guy is offline   Reply With Quote