View Single Post
Old 11-29-2014, 06:33 PM   #1
Merlinhaggard
Getting Wild

Club Car

Default Couple of wiring questions.

I have an 05 Club Car DS/IQ. As far as I know.

Heres the ser #PQ0546-572857

Heres the OBC I have. Theses a Purple wire coming out of it and I dont know where it goes. There is also a very light blue, or gray wire coming out of it, that I think is gray and wired it to the gray going to the controller. So, that leaves me with this purple wire. Any ideas where it goes? Ive connected color for color to the controller from the OBC otherwise.

Also, here's a pic of the Charging port I have. It has a gray wire with a fuse boot on it. I don't have anything to connect it to. Does anyone know where it goes? The diagram just shows it going into the main harness of the OBC.

Unless Im mistaking what I think is gray to gray mentioned above. I don't have a gray. Could I need to run the purple from the OBC to the light blue going to the controller and connect what I thought was gray to the gray charger (fusible) boot at the charging receptacle?

Lastly, this is confusing me. When I connect my charger, I get nothing. UNLESS. I run a ground to the GRAY at the charger receptacle. Or any other negative.

Why would the gray with a fuse boot be a negative?
Merlinhaggard is offline   Reply With Quote