View Single Post
Old 11-08-2018, 11:09 PM   #9
Hit it like a champ
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Best place to buy a AMD-1744

I just got home from work almost a 13hr day i was very happy to see my all sport 6’’ A-Arm lift was here O and my 23x10x10 dirt devil ATs made it here also today. So i have a little project this weekend. By the way thanks Dave the lift looks great and i am definitely going to flip the brakes like in the thread you posted. Getting back to the original thread i am looking to buy a motor soon thinking 7144. I guess you are the guy to talk to. I have ordered things from you before with great results. I am still listening if you want to recommend a different motor. As of now the 7144 looks like the best option for me. I am in no hurry at all my cart is pretty much going to sit till spring. I would think even with the new tires this thing probably won’t move to good in the snow with one tire spinning in the back. I am curious to see the power loss with the bigger tires which buy the way are more like 22’’ instead of 23s. Ok sorry i am rambling on so if you would like to pm with some info on the motor that would be great. Thanks Jerry
Hit it like a champ is offline   Reply With Quote