View Single Post
Old 07-17-2014, 07:45 PM   #1
WarEagle824
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Info on a 2003 CC Pathway

Hey guys! My Dad gave me his old cart. And it was not running but i have it running somewhat. i dont know very much about the cart just it was built for GM. I would like to know everything i can about the cart. I have been a auto tech for over 16 years and it is in my blood to work on it. So i need to know what it is so i will know what i can use to modify it. Mainly just more torque it is plenty fast enough. Any info would be appreciated. Now some of the problems i have found so far. First i found a bad battery it had a dead cell. I could not get it to charge so i then found a melted solenoid. Replaced it and the cart ran. That nite i charged it. The next day it would not move. And i found the breaker in the house was tripped. After looking at the cart i found the controller was melted! After replacing the controller i watched the charger and i never dropped under 8 amps for hours. So do you think it is the batteries? Now i just did find the pos cable that goes to the solenoid was very hot after driving the cart so i am sure it is bad. Not sure if the cable would cause the charger not to cycle. Any help would be great!! Thanks for all the help!
WarEagle824 is offline   Reply With Quote