View Single Post
Old 05-08-2014, 09:34 PM   #10
TahoeDawgZ71
revolutiongolfcars.com

Club Car

Default Re: 2002 CC DS Elec Rear end Noise

Quote:
Originally Posted by george48051 View Post
Ok no need for new video. Put the new steering wheel on, took it for a test ride, and no noise. Just a mild wind from the motor but that's normal. Seems a little slower then I remember though. One other issue that pops up once in awhile is while under way the motor slows and beeps. I let off and on the pedal which gets it back to normal. Thought maybe its a speed sensor issue so I did the recommended test which resulted normal. FYI thanks for the help and interest.
I noticed a few issues with some of these details.... The motor slows and beeps? That would mean that it was the IQ system, which came out in 2002 meaning you would have one of the first IQ cars. What confuses me is that the IQ motor was NEVER bolted onto a Kawasaki drive unit such as the one pictured in the video. Some series motors may have been, but not IQ. They were strictly mated to Graziano transaxles. Another issue is that the motor in the photo sounded and looked like a series motor which wouldn't have a speed sensor. A car without a speed sensor will not slow itself down and beep at you like you're mentioning. So help me figure out what's going on here. What's the serial number of your cart? Does the motor have a speed sensor on the end of it?
TahoeDawgZ71 is offline   Reply With Quote