View Single Post
Old 08-25-2011, 03:03 PM   #4
select
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Is this a good deal for me? re:2006 ezgo pd new batteries, $3k

We in Central VA, but buying it from a place in the Middle Peninsula (Tappahannock, VA)

I thought that you determine a PDS by the forward/reverse switch on the dash and the run/tow switch under the seat. This one has both of those.

Also, this one has something that sorta feels like power steering on it. Like I said, I've driven alot of rentals, and none of them drove this smooth.

That's why I thought it was a pds. What is the difference? Is a Series better or worse than a pds? if it's a series, that that mean I won't be able to use the 'on the fly' speed chip switch?

Here's some other pics. I'd definitely be getting this cart. I already drove it for 3 days. Batteries we pretty shot though, like I said. That original batteries are in one of the pics below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter B View Post
Welcome to BGW. The cart in the picture is a Series, not a PDS, just make sure you're getting what you are buying....but That is an ok deal depending on where you are. Along the Gulf Coast you can get a 2008 with 08 Trojans for $2000 and add $300 for the back seat. Another 600 worth of batteries and you're just under 3 grand for the same thing, only 2 years newer. That one does look clean, just be sure you get the one in the picture. Guys around here post a picture of a really clean cart, in an attempt to sell the 25 beaters they just pulled off the trailer.

What part of the world are you in? That could be a smoking deal??
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dash.jpg (71.8 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg old batteries.jpg (88.7 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg back.jpg (64.9 KB, 27 views)
select is offline   Reply With Quote