View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 11:00 PM   #9
ETX
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Re: 93 CC shocks - after cart shop lifted it - more un done work

I downloaded a 160 page manual that the webite was shown on here by an individual. I looked online and they were being sold for "mucho denero". Yes they should have told me about the problems, but they didn't, which further confirms my decision not to have any more dealings with them. I did call and have them come out to my home and fix the wiring problem....and I am going to "re-fix" the "fix" they did. At this point (and the check has already cleared) being able to put any "pressure" on them to do repairs may be useless. So I will no longer have any business dealings with them. I feel that I am not a complete moron (some would argue that point), so I think I can conquer this project.... only time will tell who is correct..not use to taking baby steps doing anything, but I realize that this is one time I may need to....wish me luck! I am sure you will be seeing more posts in here from me in the near future. This is a great helpful website and we will just see how this ride pans out....if I get throw'd, just gotta get up and get back on.....if I can't make the next round I'll call calf rope and git some help....even if I have to load her up an take her to "another" cart doc! Have a great weekend y'all!
ETX is offline   Reply With Quote