View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 08:19 PM   #7
ETX
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Re: 93 CC shocks - after cart shop lifted it - more un done work

Yep! "Lessons learned are like bridges burned", is the old saying that comes to mind. It is time to just take my time and make repairs myself. It finally wasn't raining today and took it for a spin....To say I was disappointed would be putting it nice. Time not to get in a hurry and just try to do things myself and make sure it's done right. Not a patient person and not a mechanic or electrical engineer but "gonna give it a go". The cart was bought for my daughter several years ago and we had alot of fun riding it when she was a child. So I want to keep it and fix her up. I had plans of buying a classic car so I am going to make this project my "Barrett and Jackson" car ...I mean cart. Give me some time to come up with a plan and off I will go into the great unknown.......

Crash by the amount of dirt on the shocks they were the ones on the cart. In their defense I don't know if the shock wasn't like that to begin with, but I doubt it. (Yep they should have fixed it even if it was.) Again I don't know. Thanks for the info on it being upside down...I will fix that when I take the rear end apart and put new shocks and springs in. Hey there we go..part of the plan is already coming together!
ETX is offline   Reply With Quote