View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 03:43 PM   #3
Brushpup
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: 93 CC shocks - after cart shop lifted it - more un done work

Quote:
Originally Posted by ETX View Post
Recently had the 93 cart worked on at local shop..new batteries (left off wire)...tires and 6" jake lift. I noticed that after the work on the cart was done that the back end was a little "spongey" and since I am not exactly twiggy (250 lbs.), I did notice alot of lean when I got in on the rear. This is what I found....passenger side shock is not connected. I assume it is suppose to be connected with the lift just like the driver side is connected. So now I am in the market for new back shocks and bushings. Any suggestions on what I need for a 1993 Club Car DS with a rear fold down seat and where to order them. Any tips on installing them would be appreciated also.

Just another cart shop blunder.....
Three stooges strike again!

Yep, it needs to be connected but there are hopefully bushings on the other side, and installed correctly. If so, you can see how this side should be. If you install a rear seat, you should put on heavy springs if you plan on loading it up. Just my opinion, others may differ. If I had it to do over, I would order the seat from Jakes. I didnt and regret it. Tried to save a few bucks. There are lots of choices out there however, again just my thought.
Brushpup is offline   Reply With Quote