View Single Post
Old 10-14-2021, 04:53 PM   #5
Bdlebo
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Re: Allsports 8" Long Travel Lift Kit Install

Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate that much! Yes, I can imaging you're running over more than just mud at times being on a farm

I started the install today. Began on the rear portion. Ran into an issue right away with the bushings that they supplied for their HD springs. They had the rubber parts, but didn't include the metal sleeves that go in them. Called and they told me to use the ones out of the factory springs I removed. Unfortunately the holes in the factory ones are smaller than the 3/8" bolts they provide so I was out of luck. They had me send photos to them to take a look at, so waiting to hear something back.

Question, when you installed the lift in the rear, did you retain the bracket that bolts under the leaf spring? its the one that the U bolt goes through, but it also has a spot where the brake cable seats into. The brackets they sent me with the kit doesn't have the part where the brake cable can seat into. Wasn't sure if there's something I'm missing or not. Waiting for their response on this as well. Do you have any pics of your long travel lift after installation? If so, I'd be interested in seeing how the rear is set up and what brackets they sent you. Thanks!
Bdlebo is offline   Reply With Quote