View Single Post
Old 10-10-2021, 10:59 AM   #2
Murby
Gone Wild

Default Re: Allsports 8" Long Travel Lift Kit Install

I just finished installing their 6 inch long travel kit on my 2013 Precedent... this was my first golf cart.

The instructions are stupidly vague.. worse than most Chinese instructions.. in fact, the allsports documents make the Chinese look like pro's.

A lot of stuff really pissed me off about this $1000 kit, but in the end, I have to say that it is well built, and what it lacks in instructions, it makes up for in quality of build.

It really isn't that difficult to figure out just by looking at pictures. I found it helpful to download some of the instruction sets for their other lift kit products.. it helped piece information together.

The Good:
Really good build quality.
The ride is smooth, almost as smooth as my wife's SUV.

The bad:
Instructions are pathetically horrible.
My turning radius went from incredibly tight to that of a school bus.

Oh.. one other positive note.. I had some minor questions and called allsports to ask.. they couldn't give me good answers so they said they'd have someone call me back and I gave them my number.
The next day, the OWNER of AllSports called me and gave me all the information I was seeking and some information I didn't even know I wanted. A very helpful guy.. I think his name was Steve or something.. maybe Trevor? I forget, but he left his number with me and told me to call him anytime I have questions.. you don't see that every day.
Murby is offline   Reply With Quote