View Single Post
Old 07-02-2018, 09:45 PM   #1
Andrewk35
Not Yet Wild
Mixed Breed

Cool bad boy buggy clicking sounds

I recently got a bad boy buggy. All I know is its an XT but I am not sure of the year because when I look up the vin# I cant find anything. Anyways, the guy that I got it from said it had been stored in a barn for a year because the batteries are dead. I replaced all 8 batteries and charged them. Then it would click but not move when I pressed the gas pedal. I bought two brand new solenoids off amazon wired them up and it wouldn't move. I jiggled some wires and all of a sudden it would move. I drove it around the yard and when I hit a bump it was like it cut off. Now when I turn the switch on I hear both of the solenoids click then a second later each of them (individually) click again and the lights on the controller blink. Ive checked all the wires and there don't appear to be any breaks and when I replaced the batteries I cleaned all the cables off. I've tried using a volt meter but to be honest I am not electrical smart and every time I YouTube it I get a different reading then most of the videos. I am getting my butt kicked by this thing.
Andrewk35 is offline   Reply With Quote