View Single Post
Old 09-03-2014, 02:52 PM   #4
55BigBlock
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: 1 seat Club Car, Ser. # prefix PA

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93yellowclubcar View Post
Heard of em, never seen one. Got pics? Would be neat to build it to go fast.
I stood there and looked at it for 20 or 30 minutes. I finally found the serial # tag. After I found it we looked at some other stuff and left. On the way back I thought about pics, stupid! I am trying to arrange to pick it up Friday.

One more thing, there is a single golf bag holder that mounts on the hood facing back. The swivel seat has a back rest with flip down arm rests on both sides. It also has a harness type seat belt arrangement. It looks brand new. I'll bet it has never been used more than once or twice. It has an 01 so it must be a 2001. It is narrower and a little shorter than a regular golf cart. I am sure it is much lighter. Also it has a coil over front suspension. The handle bars have the brakes and accelerator on either side. It also has 2 handles that I am guessing are kill switches. If you let them go it will regen brake and stop. Just a guess. If everything works out I will get it in the next couple of days. You know how things go, I am not counting on it until I have it in my possession.
55BigBlock is offline   Reply With Quote