View Single Post
Old 10-27-2019, 06:44 PM   #8
localbar
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Is the RXV a POS

It’s in great condition. The previous owner bought it from a local dealer last year. They decided to sell their house this year and the house sold quicker than they expected and had to unload the cart. I got a pretty good deal.

I called another local dealer and he said based on the serial number the production month is October and I should have the Curtis controller. I am not at the cart to verify but I will as soon as I am back there. That dealer’s mechanic wasn’t speaking to highly of the RXV and said he rarely works on them because they do not sell them used or new.

I happen to like the brakes especially for the kids because they don’t have to worry about hitting the brake with one foot and the gas with the other on an incline / hill. We have lots of stops signs. But YouTube and some folks seem to really hate the brakes.

It’s pretty easy to sell a golf cart within the community especially durning early summer so I am not too worried if I should sell it. It’s really clean too so that makes it sell easier.

I don’t want to end up with a cart that is prone to problems.

I have had zero problems with my gas EZGO. I don’t have any problems with this RXV but I’ve only put 20-30 minutes on it to date.
localbar is offline   Reply With Quote