View Single Post
Old 12-27-2017, 07:27 PM   #1
fltekdiver
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Default 2017 Club Car Onward After Market Accessories / Options

Hello, we just sold our 2017 Yamaha Drive 2 PTV , and bought a 2017 Club Car Onward today.

The local dealer had 1 left for the 2017's and gave us a great deal. I wanted an lifted Onward, 4 seats. Since we didn't get to build it at Club Car, I'd like to do some upgrades.

I bought matching front and rear seat's for it today, as it came with stock seats, and we were told the premium CC seat's would now cost over $1K.
So I ordered a set of Double Take Clubhouse Edition Front Seat Cushion Set Black-Burgandy with matching rear seat , for under $500.00 shipped, and these bolt right on, their not covers : http://www.extremekartz.com/doubleta.../#write_review

Next I would like to add a dash kit, would a regular Club Precedent dash fit the Onward? I don't see a dash kit available for it ?

I would like to also add a Kenwood Blue Tooth amp , with speakers, but not sure the wires coming in a harness, that have a neg come from the reducer, and the blue wire coming off the battery is power? Now sure where to grab 12v from .

I was thinking of 2 - 6-1/2" speakers behind the seat between the seats , and the dealer said I could cut the body where your legs go, and add2 more if I wanted their ?

I'm also going to order the over head storage compartment

Some under carriage LED's that dance to the music, and I think I'm set, any other good accessories I'm missing?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20171227_130029.jpg (516.0 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 20171227_130044.jpg (891.3 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 20171227_131540.jpg (847.8 KB, 0 views)
fltekdiver is offline   Reply With Quote