View Single Post
Old 06-21-2022, 04:50 AM   #23
Brash1
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Star Sirius cart owners out there...please chime in here

I have owned a 2020 Star Sirius 48-2-NEV/LSV almost one year now and as time passes the troubles are mounting! First after finishing the front nine one day it quit. A dealer more than 1 hour away agreed to come pick it up for repair. 2 days later it was running and we were told a wire came loose from the motor and they put it back. Husband did not get itemized statement showing work required he paid online. When the Star Sirius was returned the interior lights on both sides were no longer working and the JBL Bluetooth Speakers volume was MAX and had been paired to another device. I can longer get them to pair with my IPAD. The golf box button seems cheap it’s already broke. Entire CART squeaks from the
From the roof to the undercarriage. Underneath both sides have what I am told Rear Trailing Arms and they are secured by U Bolts to the carriage. The U Bolt on the drivers side sheered off at the bolt. The trailing arm hit the ground and my cart could not move! Star EV Carts is a Facebook Group page in which you can request membership thus allowing you to read the comments from other Star Cart Owners. One owner with that same trailing arm trouble comments that Star told him this was a known issue and they had replacement parts and they repaired his after his local dealer told him had mistreated the cart and refused to repair it. Why would STAR not recall or replace these carts knowing such issue exist? Visible nuts and bolts used underneath in the assembly of my cart are rusting this is below code certainly. This could be a really nice cart to have especially with the trunk feature with the hidden cooler. The seats are truly great and wonderful! These Carts are not worth the money you pay for them. They are not made with the best quality of materials available!
Brash1 is offline   Reply With Quote