View Single Post
Old 01-25-2023, 05:55 PM   #30
shoomba
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Extreme Team issues - post here

I got the battery buttoned up and back in the cart. It seems like most the times I've had problems is when I'm coming back from a neighbors house so I tried to replicate that by letting the cart sit out in the driveway instead of the garage for a few hours and went up and down a long-ish stretch of road. Not sure if it could be relevant, but I do have a light kit, connected to a voltage reducer that's been on when its tripped the last couple times so turned that on just to be curious. Anyway I was able to get it to fault again pretty easily on the first trip downhill, seemed right about when I was approaching my rpm limit(5500rpm ~24mph). I feel like maybe half the times its faulted it was at high speed, and the other half when slowing down to stop, or accelerating after a stop, so all in all pretty random. I took some screenshots in the app it notes a short circuit protect. On the bright side I was able to clear the error with the app and didn't have to use the jump starter, but I'll be keeping that in the cart as a good back up anyway.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1164.jpg (53.4 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1165.jpg (56.9 KB, 0 views)
shoomba is offline   Reply With Quote