View Single Post
Old 10-24-2019, 12:11 PM   #1
rjwenter
Getting Wild

Default Vegas 625 fuel delivery problem

Hello folks,

You may remember I recently installed the VC625 in my 2001 TXT. Well, it was running well until the other day. It just quit running as I was driving. It seemed that I had a fuel delivery problem as the suction line from the tank to the fuel pump was empty.

I checked to make sure there was no obstruction in the tank. If I blow into the line fuel flows freely through the line.

I checked the pulse line. Seems to me to be a pretty good pulse of air coming through, but I'm not really sure how to judge that. I can feel the pulse well is all I can say.

So I purchased another fuel pump. I installed the pump and it is just not pulling fuel from the tank. I tried priming it by blowing into the tube and attaching it to the pump, but the fuel just runs out when I crank it.

I changed all the fuel lines. Everything seems to be tight fitting. Short of installing an electric pump I am out of ideas. If one of you guys could please help me I would greatly appreciate it. As you can remember from my previous posts I really wanted this cart to be running for Halloween...and now I'm running out of time. Thanks in advance guys.
rjwenter is offline   Reply With Quote