View Single Post
Old 01-27-2021, 08:28 AM   #8
GradyTX
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Planning out the dash...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Nuke View Post
Grady.....not sure how many switches you will end up with. but what I did on my last build where I knew I needed/wanted a bunch of switched was to get a custom switch plate made with all the switches and even had them labeled as well. and believe it or not it wasn't expensive, mine was a custom 5 switch panel and was only $70. I got it from WiringProducts.com here is a direct link to the switch panel page.

Well, here is what I was THINKING of.. but man.. 170 bucks seems a lot lol...I actually like yours.. simple and a lot less expensive lol.. that being said, these are pretty cool...hehe

BUT... for 170 bucks, it is wired, heat shrunk, 6ft of wires to run all the way to the panel.. etc.. I mean.. it would be like minutes to install and very clean heh... so.. eh...

Okay.. took what you had and got carried away.. lol.. typical :P

picture 2 is the new one :P

It is 3" tall x 8" wide. The tiki guy is for the "bling bling" undercarriage lights lol.
I thought the beer low sign might make a great accessory button too.. heh

I mean.. means an extra 100 bucks all in all, but might be a lot easier. The main headlights are a pull knob that came with the kit. The dash arrives today so I can measure to see if it would fit. All I would have to do is cut a hole and screw this over the top, probably seal it too....but snazzy and lights up :P
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ezgolights.jpg (87.9 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg cart panel2.jpg (84.0 KB, 0 views)
GradyTX is offline   Reply With Quote