View Single Post
Old 12-05-2018, 12:26 AM   #1
razor376
Not Yet Wild

Default Club Car DS parts for sale

All the parts are from a 2003 Club Car DS and I will ship the everything as long as you pay for shipping except the large items and I will do paypal also , I am in Florence South Carolina. Below is a list of what I have with prices less shipping
1) CC DS factory oem body in the dark green the body has some light scratches by the left rear wheel and the hood has a slight crease above the right head light area I tried to get a picture of it but it didn't come out well still has choke button assembly on body $60.00 pick up only
2) Windshield frame ( newer style without the support struts ) needs to be wire brushed or sand blasted and repainted. $20.00 pick up only
3) Folding tinted windshield needs to be cleaned good and polished . Free pick up only
4) Head lights and tail lights ( Head lights are standard bulb "Not LED" and the headlights were just bought new in July this year) $ 25.00 plus shipping
5) Black Diamond plate access panel never unwrapped $25.00 plus shipping
6) Stainless steel access panel unwrapped for pictures $45.00 plus shipping
7) Stock dash panel . Free add shipping
Stock steering wheel with card holder. Free add shipping (available as soon as I get my adapter for my other steering wheel should be here by 12/10/18 or sooner)
9) Also have a stock exhaust that is usable with no holes I don't have a picture of it but if your interested in it I will email you a couple. Free pick up only
I will post pictures if I can get photobucket to work right but here is a link to what I have in my photobucket , http://s821.photobucket.com/user/raz...?sort=3&page=1

any questions please ask my email is steeler376@yahoo.com also. Thanks
razor376 is offline   Reply With Quote