View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 10:52 PM   #6
AGECS
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: TXT not starting/pumping fuel

ok i replaced the hose from the filter to the pump cause it was pretty stiff and cracking and tight all connections and cranked it for a bit and i now have fuel pumping through the filter and when i remove the fuel line it leaks out so thats where im at..i also disassembled the pump and noticed that the half of the diaphragm (entrance screen) is somewhat hardened and not flexible/smooth like the exit screen...also when i pulled off the pulse line it was pretty dry at the tip..also a note, i took a pic of the solenoid plate because the red wire from the ms3 is on the solenoid and the diagram i have (although its for a 2007) shows that the red wire from ms3 should be going to ms4 and from ms4 it becomes red/white which goes to the solenoid through the 15amp fuse..well it wouldnt start without that wire on the solenoid so...well I got it started and running but it needs some adjustment..it only starts with the choke all the way closed and stops running if i close it..(by the way I started this post last night before it was working..so thats why it seems so jumpy
AGECS is offline   Reply With Quote