View Single Post
Old 09-11-2008, 11:30 AM   #5
kaschiro
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: chargeing cycles

Shadow man thanks for the reply...after a full nite charge the reading on batteries are
8.58 8.47 8.52 8.57 8.38 8.46 after a 30 sec run
8.49 8.49 8.51 8.58 8.39 8.45 not too much change
the batteries are CROWN cr 165 they were installed in nov 06
the car is a cc serial 2a0420 767329

I had the cart worked on about 4 weeks ago and he replaced the obc, relay, cables
he said due to the age of batteries it was normal to charge that high, his batteries were the same age and his did the same thing...I am not sure of his technical ablility as I did not think they should charge that long..maybe I am worring about nothing.
I do not have a load checker...I do not have any other things attached to the system other than lites and horn...there is a red wire on the #5 battery that goes to a little black box and there is 4 wires coming out of it( not sure what that is) and the voltage to the box is 34v and I made sure the the voltage was getting to the box by piercing the insulation with a shark probe..On the wireing diagram I did not see that wire coming off of the battery...am I worrying too much about nothing...also the weather here in the desert is about 100 degrees...that is my story a and I am sticking to it..
Kas
kaschiro is offline   Reply With Quote