View Single Post
Old 10-04-2020, 03:25 PM   #65
rdkogler
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Alltrax SR controller install

It is a 2006 TXT 36 volt.

Do I connect the green wire from the foot switch to the green wire from the ignition switch. That was the AXE connection. The Scematic shows connection to the KSI(??)

The ignition switch has two wires a blue and a green the blue wire attaches to the micro switch on the forward and reverse.

The insrructions say to put a spade connector on the red wire from the KSI throttle bundle however the drawing shows that wire is connected to the solenoid and then a wire from the solenoid to the red cup on the controller.

I have run a black wire from the negative on the solenoid to the black cupholder on the controller, that is the only ground I see. I do not see a ground that goes to the battery. The AXE had a black to B- but the SR says to run from the solenoid to the black spade on the controller which I have done.

The instructions say to connect an orange wire to the blue terminal on the controller I do not have an orange wire

It would appear that the green wire from the foot switch may attach to the green wire from the key switch with the other wire from the keyswitch going to the forward reverse switch.

If this is the case, I do not believe that the personality switch drawing is correct as this schematic shows it coming from the key switch and their instructions show it coming off of the KSI red cup.
The instructions are for the SR48500 EZGO 1994 and newer.

Thanks for any help you can give me. I have stopped until I can get this figured out.

When I refer to the instuctions those are at the bottom Left on the schematic but I believe there are inconsistancines with the drawing schematic. I have some pictures but do not know how to uplard them to this forum.
rdkogler is offline   Reply With Quote