View Single Post
Old 08-30-2017, 08:30 AM   #4
AZ.
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Logical upgrades?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Nuke View Post
AZ, first off tell us exactly what kind of cart do you have....what drive system (series or DCS/PDS (sepex) Drive). How do you use your cart? ON ROAD, OFF-ROAD? a little of both? or primarily on the street/dirt roads. and what do you want or expect to do with it.

oh btw......Welcome to our happy little corner of the net, and to BGW. There is a BIG fridge on the back porch with anything you can think of in it...help yourself...of course only take what you can LEGALLY have. Make yourself at home on one of the big fluffy couches, kick your shoes off, put your feet up on one of the tables, yes we are allowed to do that, mom's, wives’, husbands, girlfriend’s and boyfriends here don't care....and take it easy.

oh...btw....every once in a while a food fight breaks out...so you may not want to wear nice clothes here.

Welcome!!
Thanks for the welcome.....The cart will be used off-road 99% of the time.....Lots of steep hills and loose sand.....And used to go to mail box which is a gravel road.....I hope to have a strong low end, and will not plan on much top end (max 20mph?).......
I want to use my cart like a small pickup around my property.....

Again thanks for the welcome and the good questions to answer!
AZ. is offline   Reply With Quote