View Single Post
Old 06-27-2013, 10:14 AM   #6
SaltLifeCC
Gone Wild

Default Re: Older Precedent rear roof supports

I am pretty sure all stock precedents use the same roof supports. My son recently turned mine over and busted the roof up and I had to buy a new (used) one. I found one online and asked the seller if it would fit my 06 and he told me it would fit any precedent.

OP, if you have a rear seat, what you are most likely noticing are the replacement rear roof supports that come with most rear seats for precedents. My rear seat is one of the few I've ever seen that keeps the stock rear supports with rain gutter downspouts. I have no idea what kind it is because it was just installed on the cart when I bought it. However, it wouldn't have been my first choice because I don't like how the rear backrest mounts considerably higher than the front and the part that flips out, though I rarely use it, is already bowed in the middle when flipped out.

I don't have the cart near me at the moment, but I am almost positive the rear backrest bolts up to the rear supports as part of the kit and that is likely not going to be compatible with a different rear seat kit.
SaltLifeCC is offline   Reply With Quote