View Single Post
Old 05-22-2009, 08:52 AM   #1
Spots
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Battery maintenance- Solutions

LAst night when I went to pick up My Accelerator micro switch, solenoid and F&R handle, I ran into a man that runs the maintenance on a smaller local golf course. I was asking the Parts Man about parts for my next project, getting my 1999 bad boy buggy running- I said the first thing I need to do is get new batteries. The golf course man, said Why get new ones? get the formula for the stuff off EBAY. I thought oh ya and I'll buy your swamp land along with the Brooklyn bridge. He said the battery people keep buying up the formulas ( at this point he sounded like a kook- conspiracy guy and I thought he was going to tell me about aliens)

After he left, the Parts man said that guy get his batteries to last longer, about 8 years before he replaces the batteries- I am just finding this tooooo hard to believe, or everybody would be doing it.

I will admit, I did buy directions off Ebay on how to jump rechargeable batteries to reset the memory ( like for Drills and saws - 14.4's ) and it works.
any thoughts on this formula for extending life in batteries? or should I just send all of you a check instead?
Spots
Spots is offline   Reply With Quote