View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013, 02:06 PM   #1
Ackerst
Not Yet Wild

Default No forward or reverse Carryall 05 electric

I got one that is really driving me nuts. It's a carryall E0509-485496. I got no forward or revese on it. I have no power getting back to the motor at all. Replaced just about everything on it with new or known good part. Tripled checked all the wiring and batteries. Installed working speed controller, new silenoid, forward reverse switch, known good MCOR, new computer, replaced all battery connections. I checked the key switch for properly working. Checked to make sure i had no opens in my wiring or grounds. When the pedal is depressed, the tires move just a 1/4 turn and then nothing. If i step on the pedal again quick like, i got nothing. Wait a minute and i get the same thing, 1/4 turn. I do see something i havent messed with below the cart. Its called a voltage limiter. I dont see this on any diagram. Its about the only thing i haven't replaced on this. Any help would sure be appreciated. Cart was working fine until someone decided to replace a battery and never worked again. And yes, the batteries are wiring right. Everything is where it is suppose to be.
Ackerst is offline   Reply With Quote