Thread: Club Cart dead
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2019, 09:48 AM   #1
baller32
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Club Cart dead

So over the weekend I installed a simple battery meter on my 2010 club car. I used the existing wires, all I needed to do was plug them in to the meter. While I was doing that and cutting the hole for the meter, my connection for my light switch came off. This is a light I installed using a voltage reducer, fed into a fuse box. While I was trying to get the wire back onto my switch my pliers sparked something on that switch. Now my cart is dead.
I have no reverse buzzer, I have nothing. I checked my fuse to the light, the fuse to the voltage reducer. I have disconnected the positive and negative battery pack for 15 min and then reconnected and flipped the tow switch to run......
I had the tow switch to off when I was hooking things up, but wanted to make sure the battery meter was working so I switched it on and just left it on because everything was hooked up until my stupid light switch came off. However with it running through a fuse and running through the voltage reducer fuse I didn't think I needed to switch the tow back to off........
Any ideas what happened and how I can fix this stupid cart.
baller32 is offline   Reply With Quote