View Single Post
Old 08-28-2021, 01:29 PM   #2
Tom47
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: RoyPow 48V 105Ah Drop-In Lithium for sale - Hickory, NC

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonr3 View Post
For Sale - 1-year-old RoyPow 48V 105Ah Lithium Cell.

A complete "drop-in" solution to replace your lead acid batteries. It is rated at 40 to 50 miles per charge, with over 3,500 charging cycles.

I've had this for about a year, and LOVED it for riding around our neighborhood and taking it to the beach - more power, no maintenance, no battery acid, much lighter. I just legalized my cart for street use and I found that with my big tires, 500A controller, and high-horsepower motor, it could not keep up with the high amp demand on the long, steep hills in my town. It would be perfect for a more stock golf cart without big tires and big power, or where there are not so many big hills.

I charge it about once or twice a week, which means, theoretically, it should last about 33 years based on my usage. I've used approximately 2.2% of the advertised 3,500+ charging cycles.

For complete information about this lithium battery, visit http://www.roypowusa.com/?page_id=26237 and look at model #S51105.

Comes with everything you need: mounting bracket for CC Precedent, state of charge meter, and charger.

I paid $2,300 for it new, but it's for sale for $1,800.
This won't last long here! I know some are kicking themselves for just buying one!

Good luck with the sale!
Tom