View Single Post
Old 07-11-2018, 07:06 AM   #5
NoleFan4Ever
MOD of all BS!

Club Car

Default Re: Cart Slowly Shutters After Controller/Motor/Cable/Solenoid Upgrade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergio View Post
NoleFan4Ever, Scottyb also has emails he received directly from Alltrax support stating the suppression diode is not needed with the XCT.

While is not a big deal having 2 suppression circuits, it is hard to believe that Alltrax cannot just get everyone on the same page on their side.

I pointed out in a previous post (with links) where there were two versions of the XCT-IQ wiring diagram from Alltrax, with different information but the same revision number and date stamps?????
Oh I understand Sergio, and not sure if the drawings you refer to are newer then the 4-17-18 I posted. But that is off their website and is the same as in my current manual that came with my newest delivery. That is why I called them as I know the newer 2017 and up models were not supposed to need them. I was told that it was tried, but not successful and all drawings and manuals were updated to reflect the need for the diode to avoid ambiguity and provide future consistency. That is why I documented it with the email from the technical service manager so it would not be an assumption on my part.

I am sure during the transitions back and forth, there were some contradictory statements made, and is why they are trying to firm it up now with some consistency through the manuals, drawings, and communications.
NoleFan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote