View Single Post
Old 04-05-2011, 08:51 AM   #2
OLD MEC
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: 01 CC slows going uphill-48v

ALL carts slow down going up hills, remember you only have about 3 plus HP motor. BESIDES NEW BATTERYS will not be broken in until AFTER 50-100 discharge-charge cycles. I hope you started out correctly by charging pack before FIRST USE as this is very important. Charging means allowing charger to fully charge pack each time until it shuts off on its own each time and NEVER allowing discharge below 75% until pack is broken in. To get best life hook charger up after each use even if its only a very short distance. When checking bat voltage wait at least one hour after charger has shut off to test, as this allows pack to stablize. Full charge is 8.49 each battery and pack of 50.96.
Another thing I CAN NOT STRESS ENOUGH IS QUALITY of batterys, more weight means more lead and more power and life. Buying by price only will get you poor power and recharge distance and life? I call these rental batterys as most end up replacing under warentee several times and the replacement fees end up costing more than quality batterys to start with?
OLD MEC is offline   Reply With Quote