View Single Post
Old 09-19-2019, 03:39 PM   #1
woolybaseball
Not Yet Wild

Default Precedent Leaf Lithium Conversion Checklist

I am converting a lifted Precedent with stock electronics to a 14 module leaf system using a Chargery C10325 Charger and BMS16T. I have read over most of the lithium conversion threads and would appreciate it if someone could look over my build before I start assembly. I don't have much experience with golf cart components but have a decent understanding of electrical. I have attached my diagram as a .png.

I ordered the 14s 120AH Leaf pack from AZLithium and the Chargery items directly with a 600AMP shunt and 600AMP LV relay per Jason's recommendation.

I have a few concerns:

1. Do I need to bypass my Carts OBC if I am not using my original charger or charge port?(I will most likely remove the port completely and use a 110V port plug adapter in its place)

2. Do I need to change any other wire configurations on my cart other than 12v accessories? (I have a DC-DC converter for that)

3. Do I need a precharge relay or diode anywhere in my system?(Would it be a good idea to have one on my DC-DC converter with a relay tied to the key?)

4. I have seen a couple of different BMS arrangements but the differences are mostly parallel on the same bus bar. Will my arrangement work?

Thank you all for the help.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture.JPG (179.0 KB, 0 views)
woolybaseball is offline   Reply With Quote