View Single Post
Old 05-29-2021, 10:46 AM   #18
dougs_huntingcart
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: 2012 Mule KAF620M electrical assistance

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCNorth View Post
You think I'm an awesome guy? Thanks! I'll take that.

Well, thank goodness I'm not totally nuts. I knew that lead with the yellow connector was likely to have issues. Sorry to know you found such a mess. Unfortunately, that mess shows what you're up against. But, have no fear, Colin is here. He'll get to the bottom of it.

What were you told when you bought the Mule? Previous problems? Had it been running recently or sitting a while? Did it/does it have a winch?

Should have told you that the water/temp sensors are a frequent problem. My advice is to always go OEM when replacing. I went through two cheap ones that failed quickly and finally found a OEM replacement along with a relay, flushed the radiator and use a coil cleaner to clean the radiator grill. No overheating issues the past two years.

I sent you a private message. Please check you messages. There is something there that will be very helpful.

Congrats to your son! Enjoy the time with your family.
I got your message.
I bought from an elderly couple that owned it for 6 months and they were liquidating their property assets for a major downsize. They bought it from the 1st owner who needed money.
The mule would start intermittently, run for a while, then not restart. After reading a bunch on that issue, I replaced the starter and the fuel which had been sitting for who knows how long. After I did that, the mule ran awesome. Not a single problem while it was cool outside....then I found out about the fan not working as designed. Then I started troubleshooting...
dougs_huntingcart is offline   Reply With Quote